The book by the know researcher of Kyiv is dedicated to the not adequately studied and not researched paintings by famous and little-known Ukrainian artists of the 19th century in St. Cyril's Church. It includes new material, documents, facts, interesting hypotheses about work in this church of the artists whose legacy stayed overshadowed by the masterpieces of Mikhail Vrubel.
The publication is richly illustrated. For a wide audience of readers."
Type of the edition: hard cover
Format: 224x200 mm
Number of pages: 144, chalk paper, illustrated
Publisher: Lybid, Kyiv
- NA HORI ZELENIY MITsNYY KhRAM STOJiT‘
- HARMONIJa: EPOKhY, LJuDY, STYLI
- BARV ROZLYV HUSTYY
- Zhyva entsyklopedija zhyvopysu. Ivan Selezniov
- Hrajut‘ janholy natkhnenni. Kharyton Platonov
- Mystetstvo jak radist‘ zhyttja. Mykola Pymonenko
- Pomichnyk Charodiynyka. Fedir Zozulin
- Pidmayster z Pivnochi. Mykhaylo Klymanov
- Z penzlem i palitroju mayzhe sto lit. Ivan Yizhakevych
- Krutymy skhodamy v nadhirni lona. Mykhaylo Vrubel
- Proroky! Chyji zh vy dushi polonyly?..
- "...Podobajut‘sja meni anhely Hayduka"
- ARTIL‘ OBRANYKh
- Pro avtora